May 4, 2020
We are excited to announce that we are now open for routine eye exams and emergency eyecare needs!
We are currently reaching out to any patient that had to be rescheduled due to COVID-19 and are arranging appointments on a priority basis. Thanks in advance for your patience as we navigate this new normal! Our goal is to accommodate everyone as quickly as we can while maintaining the safety of our patients, team, and the community of Cochrane.
While we are open again, many things will be quite different. Following are important items to be aware of:
- Our doors will remain locked and appointments will be scheduled for all visits to allow us to maintain physical distancing.
- Please call us from your car at (403)932-0918 when you arrive. A staff member will do a brief pre-screening questionnaire to ensure you are healthy to come in. Any patients with COVID-19 symptoms or exposure will be asked to reschedule.
- We ask that patients come alone to their appointment and leave any unnecessary belongings in your vehicle. Parents/guardians or caregivers may enter the clinic with you if needed.
- Masks are required for patients and staff. If you have your own, please bring it.
- Patients are required to use hand sanitizer when entering the clinic.
- Our optical staff will be assisting patients with glasses selection. All frames are sanitized after each use.
- Our clinic continues to follow all Alberta College of Optometry and AHS protocols and guidelines for cleaning and disinfection.
- We continue to offer telemedicine consults where necessary.
While things are different, what hasn’t changed is our dedication to providing you with high quality eye care, technology, and products in a friendly, welcoming “Cochrane” way! Thank you so much for your support - we are very excited to see you!
Ian, Sallie, & Our Team