Alberta Health Care covers yearly routine eye exams for children from birth until they turn 19 and for seniors age 65 and over. Medically necessary eye exams are also covered by Alberta Health Care for patients of all ages.
Our office does direct bill insurance; please make sure you are registered online with your insurance company and are aware of your insurance coverage prior to your visit to our office.
Cochrane Family Vision processes the following Insurance Plans:
- AAO Eyesafe
- Alberta Blue Cross
- Canada Life
- Chamber of Commerce
- Claim Secure
- Eye See Eye Learn
- Group Source
- Industrial Alliance
- Johnson Inc
- Maximum Benefits/Johnston Group
* Please remember to bring your insurance information with you to your visit. If we do not have this information at the time of billing/purchase, we will require you to pay for your visit/purchase and submit to your benefit plan on your own. Please check your insurance eligibility before your appointment or service. Rejected claims are the responsibility of the insured member.
#12, 80 Bow Street, Cochrane, Alberta
Located across from Save-On-Foods
Hours of Operation
- Monday9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
We Are Proud Members Of The Eye Recommend Network Of Optometrists.