Following are important items to be aware of regarding COVID-19 at our clinic:
- Our clinic continues to follow all Alberta College of Optometry and AHS protocols and guidelines for cleaning and disinfection.
- Appointments are required for all visits to allow us to maintain physical distancing.
- Masks are required in the clinic, all staff and doctors will be wearing masks.
- A staff member will do a brief pre-screening questionnaire prior to entering the clinic. Any patients with COVID-19 symptoms or exposure will be asked to reschedule.
- Patients are asked to use hand sanitizer when entering the clinic.
- Our optical staff will be assisting patients with glasses selection. All eyeglass frames are sanitized after each use.
- We continue to offer telemedicine consults where necessary.
While things are still a bit different, we are excited for these next steps and remain committed to providing you with high quality eye care, technology, and products in a friendly, welcoming “Cochrane” way! Thank you so much for your support – we are very excited to see you!
Ian, Sallie, & Our Team
#12, 80 Bow Street, Cochrane, Alberta
Located across from Save-On-Foods
Hours of Operation
- Monday9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
We are proud members of the
Eye Recommend Network Of Optometrists.